Friday 17 August 2012

Start at the beginning

This is all new to me. I decided to start because a few of my friends have blog's and I have just worked my way through the J A Jance novels in the Ali Reynolds series. She too has a blog, but it seems to get her into a lot of trouble. Lets hope this doesn't get me into any scrapes.

I started to record my experiences as a team leader back in 2005 when I started a fascinating journey with Habitat for Humanity Global Village Project. These ramblings have remained on my pc ever since. I now think it is about time I did something with them. I am not a writer and I am sure they will contain many errors in grammar and punctuation. I sent these jottings out to friends, just for their information and hopefully enjoyment. One of these friends returned one edition to me with corrections on it. Amazingly she is still a friend. These ramblings are not out there to be marked. Read them or dismiss them, your choice.

I will post from the beginning so dates will not be current. Names will be changed so that the innocent or even the guilty will be protected. If you detect someone you perceive to be yourself or someone you may know, I can assure you, you are wrong. I will not put in the dates of the trips in question so there will be no way of trying to prove who was who. That is until I get up to date and then I shall just have to be careful.

So follow the blog and enjoy the ride (I hope) and I look forward to reading your responses, good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment