Friday 6 November 2015

Paypay Philippines Before and After

You may remember that I lead a Habitat team to Cebu in The Philippines in December 2014. Well I just had to post this picture provided by my very dear friend Jeremiah, He is the coordinator out there and without him this would not have happened.

When we arrived on site for the first time there was nothing other than the layout for the new homes, all strung at the bounders so we knew where to dig. or should I say "break rock".

So that was day one. It is now November 2015 and section 1 is complete. That is some achievement considering they have had to contend with more typhoons since we left.

Top left is day one, bottom right is a families home. A long awaited home but so worth the wait.


I have included a couple of other pictures to remind you of the great team and the wonderful time we had there. If you haven't read the full blog, then you will find it in the list on the right hand side of this page.

The following pictures are dedicated to my team and those that followed us so as to complete phase one, well done all of you.





Many thanks Guys, Awesome team.

No comments:

Post a Comment